- About Us
- Industry Verticals
- Transaction Types
- Management Team
- Investor Login
- Contact Us
Monroe’s media lending efforts are designed to provide financing solutions for media, information services and communications companies in need of capital for operating, acquisition, expansion, recapitalization or refinancing. As one of the only dedicated debt funds focused on media, information & communications companies, we offer flexible financing solutions and are known for our ability to close in a timely and efficient manner.
Monroe offers unitranche financings, senior loans, cash flow and enterprise based term loans, acquisition facilities, mezzanine debt, second lien or last-out loans and equity co-investments to companies with the following characteristics:
• Experienced management team with a successful track record through multiple economic cycles
• Strong market dynamic
• Strong customer relationships and distinct competitive advantages
• Demonstrated growth strategy
• Private equity-sponsored, venture capital-sponsored, and non-sponsored transactions
• Minimum EBITDA of $3 million
For more information on our media vertical and investments, view our brochure.