Finance, Operations, Compliance
Chief Financial Officer - Management Company
Phone: (312) 523-2382
Office Location: Chicago
Joined the team: 2020
- DePaul University, Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, M.B.A.
- The University of Iowa, B.B.A. in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- Crestline Denali Capital, L.P. Chief Financial Officer, Chief Compliance Officer
- Antares Capital, Finance Manager
- First Source Financial, Inc., Director – Finance
Hometown: Park Ridge, IL
Favorite Food: BBQ Beef Brisket
Favorite Movie: Rocky
Mr. Marienau is a Chief Financial Officer – Management Company of Monroe Capital. He is responsible for day-to-day financial and treasury management of the firm’s management company and general partnership entities. Mr. Marienau also serves as Chief Financial Officer for MCAP Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: MCAP), a special purpose acquisition company. He has over 29 years of experience in accounting, compliance, operations, portfolio management, and structured finance. Prior to Monroe, Mr. Marienau was a Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer at Crestline Denali Capital, L.P., where he was responsible for financial reporting, fund and RIA compliance, loan administration, and corporate operations. Prior to Crestline Denali, he was a Finance Manager with Antares Capital. Mr. Marienau earned his M.B.A. from DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business and his B.B.A. in Accountancy from the University of Iowa.