Monroe Capital has a flexible investment approach and works with private equity sponsors and privately-held business management teams to close transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
Our target borrowers typically have a minimum EBITDA of $3 million and demonstrate growth strategy, strong market dynamic, an experienced management team with a successful record through multiple economic cycles, strong customer relationships and distinct competitive advantages.
Our seasoned deal team executes transactions across a variety of industries, and we have dedicated industry verticals in healthcare, media, technology, retail and consumer products, and specialty finance.
Unitranche “One-Stop” Financings
- Combines both senior and junior secured debt into one facility
- Cash-flow and enterprise-based term loans
- Asset-based revolving and term loans
Junior Capital and Mezzanine Investments
- Cash-flow financing and enterprise value-based junior and mezzanine non-amortizing loans
- Incremental stretch advances against traditional and non-traditional assets
- Traditional mezzanine investments
Club and Syndicated Investments
- Active appetite to participate with quality lenders in both sponsored and non-sponsored middle market club transactions
- Ability to purchase syndicated loan transactions across size and industry
- Equity co-investments in conjunction with debt investments
- Control and non-control equity investments
- Leveraged Buyouts
- Growth Capital
- U.S. & Canada
For more information on our financing solutions, download our brochure.