Monroe Capital has a flexible investment approach and works with private equity sponsors and privately-held business management teams to close transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
Our target borrowers typically have a minimum EBITDA of $5 million and demonstrate growth strategy, strong market dynamic, an experienced management team with a successful record through multiple economic cycles, strong customer relationships and distinct competitive advantages.
Our seasoned deal team executes transactions across a variety of industries, and we have dedicated industry verticals in healthcare, media, technology, specialty finance, and independent sponsor finance.
- Cash flow and enterprise value based loans
- Unitranche financings
- Recurring revenue loans
- SaaS financing
- Asset backed loans
Club and Syndicated Investments
- Active appetite to participate with quality lenders in both sponsored and non-sponsored middle market club transactions
- Ability to purchase syndicated loan transactions across size and industry
- Equity co-investments in conjunction with debt investments
- Control and non-control equity investments
- Growth capital
- Leveraged recapitalizations
- Specialty finance
- Special situations
- Private equity sponsored
- Privately held companies
- Specialty finance companies
- Independent sponsor companies
For more information on our financing solutions, download our brochure.